Friday, August 19, 2011

Where the sand meets the sea and the ocean the sky....

Holkham Beach

Apologies for large gaps in posts - largely due to a variety of domestic issues that took up way too much time to sort out, and also because I've been away and wasn't organised enough to do my posts in advance...must do better! However, time away in Norfolk, one of my favourite places to hang out, gave me time to ponder my total and utter absorbtion with water in just about every form - rivers, oceans, streams, baths, glasses of water, grape juice (aka wine!!); if there is water in the vicinity you can be sure that I will track it down and paddle, swim, drink or laze next to it... It's almost a compulsion and whenever I need a 'pick-me-up' I'll try to head for water, even if it's just a lazy soak in a hot bath.  So here are some of my 'watery' pics which I hope you enjoy...
Solitary shell

In need of a Pedicure - the nibbling fish didn't quite do the job!!




No comments:

Post a Comment