Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Snapshots from the Weekend (and links)

This weekend I spent some time checking out the refurb of my gym  (very organised and efficient, but frustrating because they've changed all the machines and I have to start from scratch working out what they do), a bit of shopping (food), lying on my sofa sleeping (bliss!) coupled by a dash out of the house at dusk on Sunday to get some fresh air (Cannizaro Park) and dinner cooked by a friend (Roast Pork).  But why, oh why, do they go so fast?...Hope your weekend was restful and life-affirming...
Getting in 'the zone'

Definitely 'out of the zone'! Muffins post workout!

Slow Roast Loin of Pork - mmmn

Cannizaro Park at dusk - strangely forboding
Not part of my weekend, but what a great idea for the staffroom cooler!!!

Have a good rest of the week everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment