Monday, January 09, 2012

Glimpses of the Weekend

I hope you've all had a great weekend full of good things!  I spent mine doing a whole mix of things: Saturday I had every intention of going to the gym but somehow by the time I woke, (late!) and got myself dressed, the village cafe was calling far more compellingly than the treadmill.  I spent a lovely hour or so wandering through the Village visting Reiss, Joseph, bought a fab pair of tailored black pin-stripe shorts in the Whistles Sale; then a leisurely coffee at my favourite people watching stop Maison St Cassien where I can quite happily eat my way through their entire delicious Lebanese menu, although this...
was what tempted me this time...Cinnamon Danish, warm and gooey - pretty much heaven on a plate!  The afternoon was spent catching up with a close friend and walking her mad dog all round Richmond Park - good 'headspace' - us South Londoners are just so lucky to have this amazing Royal Park on our doorstep.  On my way home I just happened to stop by L.K. Bennett where I picked up a gorgeous leather handbag in the sale in 'Bitter Chocolate Croc'  - who cares if we have to eat salad and baked beans for the rest of the month hey!
Love at first sight

The rest of the weekend passed with dinner (again in the village) with friends - sadly the meal was disappointing but the company made up for it.  Sunday I made it to the gym - Yay! Then I sorted and threw away loads of stuff from my utility room cupboard - so satisfying.  I hope you all had a fun weekend and are ready for the new week!
Vibrant tulips and assorted flowers - stall in Wimbledon Vilage

Early flowering daffs in Richmond Park

Deer grazing in Richmond Park

No comments:

Post a Comment