Saturday, January 28, 2012

Water, Water Everywhere

It's been a really hectic week - getting myself back into work mode after my dash up north last week; lots of deadlines at work and then a two day conference at the end of it all.  Although a bit of me was dreading the drive down to Worthing and the thought of all that intensity that goes with 'inspirational speakers', I was also relishing the thought of being away from home with some time to reflect on my job and it's pressures and the  direction I want to go in.  In this it didn't disappoint and I even got some time to walk along the beach and just breathe in the air and not think about anything in particular - my idea of bliss.Here are some of my 'moments'.
8am Worthing Beach

Art Deco Pier seen when the tide is out




No comments:

Post a Comment