Thursday, March 29, 2012

Inspiration

Tomorrow I'm off to Norfolk for a week - so next week's posts will be from the seaside!  I really can't wait for  some time out of London.  We have booked a converted barn that is large, airy, open plan and full of all the mod cons as well as character.  It has a log burner, two wet rooms and a beautiful garden so all weather catered for! My family are joining me, as is a very old friend, so it'll be noisy (5 children aged 20-6) and no doubt on occasion a few tempers will fray, but most of all it'll be fun, with plenty of built in R&R; time to sleep, read and lie in front of the fire (the forecast unreliably reliably tells me it's going to get cold again!).  Anyway, in the meantime, here are some things that are currently inspiring me...
Watch -come-bracelet in coral

Lazy days ahead, coffee and the papers

Chic hair-do for dressed-down glamour

Gorgeous dress-up/down shirts

and just because I love this..what happens next...?
Photo's here

No comments:

Post a Comment