Monday, May 07, 2012

Glimpses of the Weekend

I know I'd usually post this on a Monday, but this weekend was a bank holiday, so I think that counts as an extra day in the weekend and why I'm posting this on a Tuesday!  It's been a busy, busy weekend - people to stay, friends for dinner and I even began to clear out my closet ready for Spring/Summer wear.  I was ruthless - it's off to the charity shop if I haven't worn it in a year. Gone!  Here's what else I got up to..


A lovely walk to admire the Azaleas and Rhodedendrons, blossom and coltsfoot that are all blooming right now.
I finally got around to polishing some silver - I felt so good when it was done (sad but true!)
A macaroon reward for all my polishing endeavours.
A wander round one of my favourite places - Hampton Court.
Cooking for the masses - can't go wrong with roast chicken and lemon and tarragon gravy
and to end the long weekend, a trip to Chelsea, a spot of retail therapy and a long lazy coffee as I watched the world go by (in the rain!)

Hope you had a wonderful relaxing weekend too...

No comments:

Post a Comment