Friday, October 26, 2012

How to pick up the pieces...


It's been a while since I posted on the blog and in the interim I've done a major dash up north for a funeral and just generally tried to keep on top of things; without much success I might add!  Do you ever get those times in your life when events just overwhelm you, and when one thing goes wrong, the rest of your life follows domino-like?  Couple that with exhaustion and there's a really good recipe for 'stuck in a rut' and that horrible feeling that you need to shift things, but just haven't the energy to do so.  Does that sound familiar to anyone?

Well, this is me, just slowly easing myself back into normality.  I came across this list whilst browsing the internet during a sleepless night.  I could do worse than tackle some of these things over the next few weeks...
If I can get to the end of each day and say I've managed at least one of these, then I guess that's progress..

What's your 'pick-me-up' when life gets tough?

images via

No comments:

Post a Comment