Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pinterest Projects

I think most people have come across Pinterest in some shape or form..do you have a board?  I know the pros and cons of it have been mulled over; but one of the questions I've heard asked is 'what do people do with their pinterest images once they've been pinned?'.  Do they just end up like our digital photos, languishing on the laptop?  I can't speak for anyone else, but to me my boards are more than just a digital scrapbook.  I do actually use them, as reference and as inspiration, which I then put to use in my day-to-day life. 

Here's some of the recent 'projects' that were inspired by Pinterest.

 The flourless chocolate torte was amazing as were the lemon salted fries. I made the bacon and baked egg dish for breakfast and the kale and garlicky bean stew for a healthy lunch. Perhaps my most successful pinterest 'steal' was the meal in a jar which has revolutionised my lunchtimes...and now my colleagues have pinched the idea too...




I love clothes. I do; and I've found huge inspiration from outfits put together by diligent sartorially-minded pinteresters (is there such a word?!) Seriously, I often browse the outfits on my boards and put together an ensemble as a result. These are some of the things I've been wearing recently



Books.  Glorious Books. The books below I either re-read or pinned because I'd just read, and loved them. 

What's inspired you on Pinterest?  Have you tackled a new project or baked something new because you saw it on Pinterest first?  Let me know, I'd love to hear...You can see more of my inspiration boards here.

All image sources from here

No comments:

Post a Comment