Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Resolve



 Happy New Year!  Welcome to 2014 and wishing all my readers a wonderful, happy and healthy year. 
 
Now, I know that we all (or nearly all) make some resolutions at this time of year...eat less, move more, etc etc and whilst I'll be hoping to do that too, here are some more reflective resolves that I'm hoping to achieve this year....
 
 
Make sure I spend time with people that I love; people that make me feel good about myself; people who make a positive contribution to my life
 
 
I'm going to find time to reflect; time to be still; time to let the small worries melt away
 
 
I'm going to find time to visit places I haven't been to before; fill my days with new experiences and stretch and broaden my horizons
 
 
Make the everyday more magical; time for fairylights, candles and romance
 
 
Indulge my inner child; stamp in puddles, jump waves, soar on a swing
 
Whatever your dreams ...
 
 
images:all

1 comment:

  1. This year I'm going to stop twice a day and think to myself, what can I do at that moment to make me happy.
    So far:
    I've made a cup of tea
    Cried because I could
    Remembered some good times
    Imagined what life would be like if I had a huge house and plenty of holiday
    Hope you new year is a good one.

    ReplyDelete