Friday, August 01, 2014

En Vacance

I'm off to the South of France in a couple of days and I can't wait.  I'm going with girlfriends and we have a villa just outside Antibes on the Cap.   I'm looking forward to days doing nothing except lounging around the pool or on the beach.  I'm looking forward to not having to make any decisions that are any more taxing than what cocktail I want to drink; I can't wait to browse the markets, wander through the old town and pick our suppers from the local stalls.  I can't wait to dive into that pool and whilst I swim in the early morning light, before the world has woken up, breathe in the heady aroma of pine and lavender.    I'm not planning on doing any blog posts for the next week or so as I'm going to take a well-earned breather from all things; re-group, re-charge, and, hopefully come back with renewed energy and inspiration.  











I will be keeping up my snaps on Instagram, so if you'd like to have some sneak previews of  the Cote d'Azur then follow me on sazpaz.  See you soon... x

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the Sun, Sea and the Swimming and maybe a little vino too...

    ReplyDelete